Do you have any question? 0700-446-8683

Lost/Damaged Voter Card?

How you can still pickup your permanent voters card.

    From Monday, June 28th, you can start the process to replace your lost/damaged voters' card!

    Visit to transfer your data

    For citizens without access to the internet, physical registration/in-person has commenced on Monday, July 19th, at INEC state and local government offices nationwide