In order to mobilize and guide Citizens on the ongoing Continuous Vote Registration (CVR) process, the following are some of the frequently asked questions to support CVR education and registration process.
Continuous Voter Registration | Temporary Voters Card | Permanent Voters Card
A citizen of Nigeria who:
- Has attained (18) years and above, or has just turned (18) years.
- Has not registered before
- Reside, work or originate from an LGA or ward covered by the registration center.
- Had registered but whose names are not found in the biometric register of voters during the display of the register/distribution of PVCs.
- Is not subject to any incapacity to vote under any law in nigeria.
Visit INEC portal at voters.inecnigeria.org
to check your status.
No. Each person intending to register or pick up their PVC must appear in person.
Apply in person for voter transfer on INEC portal at www.cvr.inecnigeria.org
Citizens can begin their registration on INEC CVR portal www.cvr.inecnigeria.org and complete the process at any INEC State/LGA office close to them. On the other hand, you can also begin registration at INEC designated centers using the CVR Live Locator locator.inecnigeria.org/ and complete the process without registering online if you decide to do so.
Yes. Every Nigerian Citizen, 18 years and above, including people living with any form of disability is entitled to be registered.